FASHION: The Seven Best Magazine Covers 2011

We're far in 2012 right now, but I found these photos and me being a fan of magazine covers and a media-student just had to share this.


Unique cover. Vintage feel with Sasha Pivovarova is a sexy dress and very blurry background. 



Vogue was so bold/brave to put plus-size models on the cover! Great move.



Kim Kardashian on the cover, shortly after the break-up with Kris Humpres. 
Not a fan of Kim, but I love the power in the photo.



One of the best known and coolest fashion bloggers out there, Tavi Gevinson of blog Style Rookie.



You can't go wrong with Gaga on the cover. The text is a great add.



A bit shocking, but damn interesting.



Nudity? Not exactly. 
This is Andre Pejic, a male androgyn model, often poses in female clothes.




Source: http://www.styleite.com/

3 comments:

Leave me a comment and I will check your blog out. Thank you so much for your lovely comments.
Follow my blog and maybe I will follow back! :D

You can follow me on Pinterest too: http://pinterest.com/lauuw/