CELEBRITY: Awesome People Hanging Out Together

I don't own a Tumblr-account but I do have some favorite Tumblrs I check often. One of my faves is Awesome People Hanging Out Together. It features famous people at parties and other events that you'd normally won't see together or associate with each other. It makes me realize that celebrities are people like you and I underneath the glitter and glamour. Sounds cheesy and cliché, but it really does to me. Take a look for yourself...



Bernald Arnault, Olsen twins, Amy Winehouse, Karl lagerfeld


David Cross, Zooey Deschanel, Jason Schwartzman
John Kraskinki, Florence Welch

Dita Von Teese, Scarlett Johansson, Christian Louboutin

Pharrell Williams, Domenico Dolce, Stefano Gabbana, Monica Belluci

Freddie Mercury, Roger Taylor

Freddie Mercury, Darth Vader

David Bowie, Elizabeth Taylor

Michael Jackson, Princess Diana

Jay-Z, Jack White, Beyoncé

Leonardo DiCaprio, Stevie Wonder

Art Garfunkel, Candice Bergen, Jack Nicholson

Eddie van Halen, Michael Jackson

Jimmy Fallon, Chris Martin

Mark Zuckerberg, Snoop Dogg, Sean Parker

Paul McCartney, Michael Jackson

Tom Hanks, Tom Ford, John Hamm

Johnny Depp, Alice Cooper

The amazing Joanne Rowling, Stephen Fry

Meryl Streep, Stanley Tucci



Hope you liked it!

Gary Oldman, Natalie Portman (12)


Source: http://awesomepeoplehangingouttogether.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and I will check your blog out. Thank you so much for your lovely comments.
Follow my blog and maybe I will follow back! :D

You can follow me on Pinterest too: http://pinterest.com/lauuw/